"We all get stuck in our lives. The lucky ones, once; the rest of us, quite often. In order to live the life you dream, you need to figure out what got you stuck in the first place. What is it you need to move forward from? When was it you first thought, "My life was supposed to be different?" You need to look back in order to move forward. "
I have been here before, and I bravely moved forward and after I did, I wished I could have ran for shelter. It made me frightened, excited, terrified, giddy, but most of all liberated. I left a marriage with two young girls in tow, desperately seeking a better life. IT WAS HARD!
I made mistakes and fell on my face, and picked myself up and moved forward again. Now 18 years later, I am still wondering who I am, or at least I was.
No one can make you feel anything about yourself , unless you allow it. Only I know ( and my creator) my heart, my soul, and what makes it sing. Looking back, taking a moment to reassess and appreciate myself is the beginning to the new life that is waiting for me....baby steps.
2 comments:
Baby steps are good.......as long as they are forward. Go with your heart.
Hi you, yes indeed always moving forward. Life is good, I've discovered with my 2 left feet, backwards was a real TRIP! (lol)
Post a Comment