Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'll Never Stop Growing!

Living a life of meaning, means that you have to keep living--keep "engaging up, keep sparkling." You can only do this if you keep questioning. Doubts and questions are what make our path in life so dynamic. If we are afraid to ask and reassess, what feels fresh today may feel stale tomorrow. This sounds like something my grandmother and mom would have said. I think there is truth in it.

I have a few people in my life that cannot look at the person I am today. They base their opinion on the person I use to be in the 80's...well this isn't the 80's anymore and we have all experienced many things, personally, as citizens of our local communities and state ( not the state of confusion..) and our nation. We learn and grow from each, changing, growing...evolving.

The one thing that rings true, is that the spirit and determination of positive thinking can do amazing things. Negativity will literally suck the life out of you and leave you feeling hopeless, but positive thinking, providing positive reinforcement to others through our actions or words can move mountains, build strong character in our children, and give hope to those in need.

Don't be afraid to "sparkle" where you are in this moment , don't be afraid to learn ,grow and reach out with a Spirit of Positive thinking, and yes Tex, love!

3 comments:

Bob and Kathy said...

all you need is love.........lala...lalala


You are still the person I remember from the 80's.

Bob and Kathy said...

and I say that with the highest regard......... just in case others don't understand my comment.

Malinda said...

You my friend...well I love you to the moon and back! lala lalala ( yeah Beatles)