Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ahhh..To Live In the Present

To discover the life you want, you need to be living in the present. Present--put resentments, anger, blame behind , take a deep breath, and just be here now. To move ahead, we have to fully understand our current state. Count to three and realize that this moment is sacred.

To be here now, is a gift, to be appreciated and not squandered or wasted by negative energy. Each day is an opportunity to connect with someone, to help if you can or to encourage. Our tongue is more powerful than most of us think. We speak our world into existence by the words we speak, if we speak negativity then we reap negativity, if we speak encouragement and positive views then our world ( mentally at first ) becomes empowered.

We can choose to send our loved ones on their way each day with words of support, kindness and encouragement or leave them feeling empty and hopeless inside. Spreading the good stuff sounds much better to me!

4 comments:

Amy said...

It never fails to amaze me how easy it is to see only negative or focus only on the negative.

I can't remember which book (I've read so many now. LOL Watch Crys remember... she's brilliant) but it says that every moment is perfect and in this very moment you need nothing, all is well, and you are safe. Not quoting exactly.

You might like "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle

Malinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malinda said...

I like, " Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world"

I love to read too, I'll check it out. ;0)

Malinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.