I have never been a hat wearer ( is there such a thing??), I like hats, I appreciate hats on other people, but I never gave it much thought personally. However, this weekend I went on the search for the perfect hat. This hat had to say, " I am sassy, I am sexy and I am classy, chic and worthy of your glance." Now, that is one tall order for a hat. Nonetheless, I was going to find such a hat, and it needed to be ..yes, red!
Why red? Red says I am bold, unafraid, unabashed, and courageous. It says sexy, and feminine fire. I like red! This is still quite a tall order for hat, but I was determined.
This hat had to sit on the head in a cool , confident manner and leave enough style that a pair of coooool earrings would make everything under it look absolutely splendid. So I continued my search in the California Coastal town of Cambria, and it was there that I found "the" hat..the most perfect hat. So perfect , I bought three of them..yes "3". One in RED, Classy Beige, and Striking Black. These hats will be perfect!
They are for my dear friend, who received her first haircut from the hands of her daughters, 17, and 19 years old. She has lymphoma and these hats are perfect for her new haircut, her style and her grace.
I love you Shelly!
3 comments:
and most of all .............love one another. You are an active believer of that and that's what I love about you.
I admire someone who can pull of a cool hat. I saw Katie Holmes in a fedora and thought... WOW, that is a snappy hat. I like those cute bucket hats too!
Tex: Thank you! <3
Amy: I love those as well, and the Red and Beige are versions of Bucket with moderate brims..wonderful!
Post a Comment