Monday, October 29, 2012

New Bathroom Plans

The plans are underway for the bathroom renovations. My girls are trying to convince me  that concrete is the way to go on the counters and shower, mmm, just not sure about that one. I like marble and granite and travertine, and concrete oh, just don't think I can do that.

We will replicate the cabinets throughout the house for continuity and accent with black as we did in the kitchen. I think it will be very nice when it's done. One thing about being in a home for nearly 15 years is that there are always updates to do. Many people choose to sale and enjoy the adventure of a new home, and while that is appealing I love the thought of having a home base where memories have been made.

I also like the tradition of passing down a home to the next generation, it reminds me of the south and of generations that have passed. So for now, we will renovate, add new paint, new tiles, and counters of marble or granite, hardwood floors and new carpet.

As we gather around plans,estimates and check out new sinks and faucets we are getting excited about getting rid of the old and enjoying the new!

No comments: