This was framed and waiting for me this morning with a beautiful card from my handsome son.
Last year I was on pins and needles as I was having a lump removed from my breast on my birthday. Today one year later, I am grateful to be here and very blessed to have so many wonderful friends. I had a wonderful luncheon yesterday with lovely ladies that have come to mean a great deal to me. My niece arranged a special birthday luncheon for my sister-in-law and me at a quaint cafe, with several relatives and friends in attendance it meant a great deal and was so nice.
Today, well it has been filled with birthday wishes, surprises and warm friendship. You cannot put a price on any of it. What a beautiful day, and the evening is packed with fun too. Friends and family, it honestly doesn't get any better and I do not take it for granted, not anymore. ; )
Somewhere there is a chocolate champagne cake with my name on it!!! yummy
No comments:
Post a Comment