There is nothing like a rainstorm to wash away what ails ya!
I love the rain, I have ever since I was a kid. My mom would make hot chocolate and we might even make a donut run, and just giggle together. When it rains , I think of her.
I think of other great rainy day memories too. I remember riding in my boyfriend's mustang back in 1970, and hearing the tires crunch over the leaves on a road in an older part of town. I remember how the air smelled and the sound of the windshield wipers. I can still see the way he held the steering wheel, and how he held his head. When it rains, I think of him.
I remember the giggles of little girls, and dodging raindrops to get into the family car. I remember introducing them to hot chocolate and donuts on rainy days.
I remember love on rainy days, and how fresh and clean everything seems.
...oh I love a rainy night..............
2 comments:
Don't it make you feel good?
Don't it make you feel good?
Post a Comment