I am having a bad day, big deal . I have projects going and several things on the burner to get done before school resumes on the 20th of next month. I had a dinette set that had been weathered badly, after our home was partially destroyed by fire. The Insurance Company hired a disaster team to come in and pack us up and determine what could be saved. In the process many of our things were set outside in the January weather, and thus the need to do something with the table.
I decided to sand it down and restain it, and I did. Then I decided to paint the rim of the table and the pedestal Williamsburg blue and give it all a nice coat of varnish. This was a three day project, but I love my table. It actually looks better than it ever did before and goes with the decor.
Mood: creative!
No comments:
Post a Comment