I like to use this blog to brag about my family, to share interesting experiences ( interesting to me ha ha) and to reflect on my life a bit. It has been therapeutic and fun to look back and see what I was thinking ( or not..as the case may be ). Christmas was filled with laughter,exhaustion, and thought provoking moments regarding the future and what it might hold..something new,something different, something filled with anticipation of finally getting it "right". I'm excited to see "2012" unfold.
My son completed his first quarter of his Sophomore year at the local university, and he completed his applications for transfer for the new one he hopes to graduate from. He held onto his 3.97 GPA, and has deepened his involvement on campus through various clubs and student government involvement. Now we wait and see if it was enough to get him where he wants to go, and that is all we can do. We are pretty excited to see what is around the corner.
He was the first one to grab old decorations from the attic this year and begin the process of decorating inside and outside , well he did this last year too, but this year he pushed me all the way. After a hospital stay, he knew I was not quite up for it and he enlisted his sister's help. I must admit that was my favorite part, knowing they were sharing laughter, wise cracks, and working together like they use to. We have all grown from our own life experiences, and I cannot wait to see how his life will unfold.
My daughter has entered into a Masters Program and after her first quarter has a 3.97 GPA as well. I am deeply proud of her courage and direction and her accomplishments!
Life goes by pretty fast, we are learning to give, receive and enjoy the wonderful journey. I hope you are doing the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment