I am in my 5th week post op from abdominal surgery plus. OUCH! I had cancelled this once before, and was nervous going into it this time. That was a clear sign, but I tiptoed in anyway. This has been very tough to come back from, but alas I am on my way. There is something about being put under deep sedation that really bothers me, you lose the time, who knows what the heck has happened,and it drains you of so much energy. Dumb, but I am told in a few more weeks I will be singing a different tune...yeah ok. FTT is what they call it, full tummy tuck, abdomnioplasty...this is not for the faint of heart, a person with low pain tolerance, or dummies like me. I had a friend tell me, "welcome to the club" , as I thanked her I asked why she didn't warn me. The answer was simple, " if I had told you, you wouldn't have done it!" Well she had me there, lots of truth in that one. Well, I can say one thing..no more stretch marks, not a one..gone.
Vanity has a price...pain!
No comments:
Post a Comment